Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Global Domains International - Continued Growth

I had a growth of six in my downline for February - not too bad seeming I was having a lazy month (I'll need to give myself a kick in the pants to get working).

Global Domains International continues to evolve with a new site builder just around the corner which is sure to make building your own website even easier.

How is March going? Well I woke up this morning to 2 frontline signups - great start to the day. If your looking for a business opportunity - give Global Domains International a try.

There are numerous ways to advertise both on and offline. Not all of them have to cost money. Make up your own posters and put them on local message boards. Online write articles and submit them to article directories. I have a steady stream of people visiting my GDI movie from articles, forum posts, etc. Its a numbers game - the more visits the more likely to have a sign up.

I want to thank those on my team and encourage them to grow their downline.


Its still not to too late to join Global Domains International - CLICK HERE for your free trial.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its nice to hear that your doing good, but what about your downline?

If their doing nothing, you should consider introducing them to my blog and forum at

http://power5plan.com/blog

Joe B. Florendo