Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Making more out of your Global Domains International

A lot of people in Global Domains International don't know what to do with their GDI website, they just promote GDI and earn income off sponsoring others. But why not have multiple sources of online income? At least please don't waste your website and domain name. GDI provides you hosting - so use it. You can use it for a personal website or to increase your online business.

What things can you put on your website to increase your online income? You can put up google ads for starters, or get into affiliate marketing. You don't have an idea what affiliate marketing is?

Then you need to do a bit of reading.

For only $9.95 you can get advice from the RICH JERK. Arrogant in his marketing which is totally blatant - see the banner below to see what I mean



He is however RICH - having made millions online and he shares those secrets with you. (click on the banner if you want to learn more about the rich jerk).

If you want to more on the techniques he uses to make that money that he openly boasts about - Google cash is the source material - however it costs $67 - so I'd get the rich jerks first - see if it interests you, then once you've got that down - go further with Google cash - unless you've got cash to spare then just buy both.




Updating my Global Domains International progress - I haven't sent out many leads lately - the result - few sign ups. THE LESSON - SEND OUT YOUR INVITATIONS even if you do nothing else.

2 comments:

Gary Gray said...

I agree with your blog,GDI is my number one online home business. Great blog! As a tip, I use TrafficSwarm as one of the advertising resources to drive traffic to my site.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.