Friday, March 18, 2011

End of Global Domains International?

End of the Global Domains International? Well at least it is for me. After years of being a supporter why the change? Because I believe this company like thousands in the U.S.A. is going to be killed by Government red tape. Even though I still have enough members to cover my costs, I realized the writing is on the wall. I don't want to give a copy of photo I.D. and fill in United States Tax forms. I joined GDI originally because it was hassle free, now that you have to fill in several tax and legal forms I no longer want to be an affiliate. To all my down line members over the years I thank you. As I refuse to fill out these legal forms I won't even get the last of the money owed to me - which is bad on Global Domains International because that it not our original contract. With Social Media, Free Blogs and even free websites and email addresses I don't think GDI offers anything new and the value for money has now been lost.

SAY NO TO BIG GOVERNMENT.

I will leave this blog up as a permanent record.
Goodbye GDI.

No comments: