Saturday, May 3, 2008

I love my online business

I love my online business. I'm starting to receive multiple streams of income that I'm reinvesting to get my business growing even further. Remember its important to set goals for yourself to keep you motivated in growing your Global Domains International team. Because I things I've set up before - articles on Global Domains International, this blog and other marketing efforts I continue to have new sign ups every month. If your Global Domains International hit logs are not spinning and have at least 50 visitors each week then you are not going to get sign ups. The hit logs are a representation of how well your GDI marketing campaigns are going.

One way I market is via bulk mailers. To get the most out of a bulk mailer - buy a paid version - you get better response rate because the members are serious and willing to spend money online, use it every single day, and finally use the HTML features to create emails that are more likely to be read and acted on.

My favorite bulk mailer is blast4traffic, because you pay once and have it for life. It has a heap of bonus features as well, including a place to put your banners.




If your still getting no hits to your logs can I suggest one more program. Linkscout. Get the associate membership and you then get 10000 credits to promote your online activities. Add your GDI banner to the rotator and assign some credits to it. It will show up on the Linkscout network and your Global Domains International banners will show up all over the place. Also put into "my websites" a link to your GDI business and assign some more credits picking some keywords, like MLM, home based business and make money online, etc. You will start to get your hit logs moving - and moving hit logs mean greater likelihood of sign ups.

Visit Linkscout!

GDI forever - now get sponsoring.

No comments: