Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How to Cancel your GDI account

I not surprised that people who want to cancel their Global Domains International account don't know how. This tells me a lot about such a person - that they can't even be bothered enough to go into the back office of their GDI account and read the information there - no wonder they are not successful.

Because I don't want to earn money off people who don't either use the product (and there are those who have no interest in sponsoring but just want an easy to build website, domain name and emails) or are unable to sponsor (either because they are don't market, don't follow advice, or some other reason) here is how to CANCEL

(P.S. this information is easily found in the GDI back office)

Canceling
How can I cancel company mailings without canceling my full account?
Most company mailings contain removal links, but you may also opt out of mailings from within your account. You may also reinstate mailings from which you previously removed yourself. Click here to jump to your email preferences section.

How can I cancel one of my domains without canceling my full account?
If you have multiple domains and wish to cancel one of them, click here to jump to our Support Request Form. Simply indicate in the body of the email the domain you no longer wish to be charged for. Please Note: You must have at least one registered domain to keep your account active. If you wish to cancel the only domain on your account, please see How can I cancel my account in full?

How can I cancel my account in full?
For security purposes, all cancellations must be completed by telephone; no exceptions. You can reach the cancellation support department by calling (760) 602-3000 and choosing the appropriate menu option between Monday and Friday from 8-5 Pacific Time, and we will gladly assist you. Alternate methods of cancellation will not be accepted.


Will you refund my latest monthly fee if I cancel?
No, nor do we offer pro-rated refunds. All charges are non-refundable. We do promise no additional fees will be charged for your account once it has been canceled.

No comments: