Thursday, May 29, 2008

Supporting your Downline in Global Domains International

I love getting emails from my down line asking for advice - because motivated people will be successful people. There are many Free ways to promote Global Domains International - my favorite free ways are
  • writing and submitting articles
  • having a link to GDI in my forum signatures
  • posting in forums
  • bulk mailers
Want to know the best way to be successful with Global Domains International? Spend time listening to others. One place to do this is at http://www.stayhomegetrich.cc/ 9pm Pacific Standard Time - Monday and Wednesday It gets confusing for me here in Australia because we are day ahead - so in Australian Eastern Standard time it Tuesdays and Thursdays 11am Spend a few sessions listening and putting into practice what you learn and you will find your Global Domains International business takes off. Many thanks to Tim Sebert for taking the time to do this call on a regular basis.

Well my hunt for a decent leads mailer goes on. I tried GDIpowermarketing who said they could send out 2500 leads a day in the same format as the GDI invite system. End result - their hard drive has crashed and I have no idea when it will start up again.

My search will go on. To my downline if you need leads email me and I will give you some.

To those reading this blog and wanting to join GDI I will give you 6000 leads to help start you off. Click the red button below and watch the movie and then get your 7 day free trial.



No comments: