Thursday, June 5, 2008

Exciting New Developments with Global Domains International


Global Domains International does it again. With no increase in price it keeps getting better and better. The latest improvement is the live chat. You now can chat with your downline and upline in the backoffice. It is so easy to use, just see who else is currently online in your downline and upline and click to invite them to chat. A great way to communicate with your downline and help them and give them advice on how to be successful in GDI as well. To my downline I'm often online, don't hesitate to invite me to chat. Another great new feature from GDI - GO GDI. What is holding you back from joining - join today - 7 day FREE trial.

To those new members in my downline this month welcome. If you need a hand email me I want to help - because your success is my success. For those looking for a cheap source of leads don't forget to join opseekers. Wait for a two for one special and buy a bunch of leads at half price (as cheap as $27 for 30,000 leads). Shortly I hope to complete an ebook to help my downline understand and promote Global Domains International - look out for it.






No comments: