Saturday, June 7, 2008

Free Global Domains International Ebook


I've complete my very first ebook. With the view it's better to put a product out in the marketplace and then continue to refine it, the first edition is 23 pages long and contains great information on the Global Domains International Back office and how to market your GDI business.

Its called "The Full Global Domains International Story" - named after the highly successful article I wrote of the same name. 6,500 words - yes I can rave on that long about Global Domains International, and to be honest I just revealed the tip of the iceberg. Look for future editions of the ebook as well.

GIVE ME MY FREE EBOOK

To save on hosting bandwidth - once you have the book open, please save it to your desktop. Feel free to give the ebook to your own downline or people who need some advice and a hand with Global Domains International.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I read your article on EzineArticles, and it was pretty informative. I'm also a gdi member, so your e book would be of great value to me. Can I have a copy? Contact me on my blog http://www.globaldomaininternationalblog.wordpress.com