Sunday, July 20, 2008

Global Domains International Success

This month has been a good month with Global Domains International with some frontline growth, but more importantly there has been growth on the third and fourth level. I hope my regular readers and down line members have enjoyed the GDI ebook. It has some helpful tips and advice to help you grow your GDI business - the link is in the previous post.

Global Domains International has NEVER missed a payment. I've find their hosting great - Fantastic in fact with my sites hosted on GDI having good Google ratings. I put this down to there great uptime and reliable service.

With the wild swings in the financial markets and the rising cost of living it only makes good sense to have another source of income. Global Domains International can be that source of income with a little bit of regular effort. To those members in my downline who had growth this month - well done and keep it up, if I can help you give me a buzz - my details are in your upline. If I'm online in the GDI back office don't hesitate to use the new chat facility for a bit of one on one.

Now if you haven't yet signed up to GDI ???!!!!! then at least take the time to watch the Global Domains International Movie - click here to watch

No comments: