Monday, August 18, 2008

New Site builder - Global Domains International Continues to grow


Global Domains International creating a storm with their new site builder and not everyone's happy. Most people don't like change, but I LOVE the new site builder. You are able now to import widgets to your webpages, and you are no longer limited to ten pages. The new site builder allows greater flexibility. I'm hoping for a bunch of new templates, but their not there yet as with any new computer program a few bugs get ironed out. The result will be even better GDI websites available for the masses.

For the average person Global Domains International represents simply the easiest to get their own domain name and website. It means I'll have to re-write my GDI help ebook, but I'll wait a couple of months to playing with the new site builder to give as much advice and tips as I can.

No comments: