Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Global Domains International blogs 3000 visits?

Nearly 3000 visitors to this ultimate Global Domains International Blog. I hope all the readers got something out of their visit. My Global Domains International journey has been worth more than the money earned. I've also made a lot of new friends and learned new things about the world, business, competition, the internet and myself.


My number one recommendation for all GDI wantabees - get yourself a bulk mailer and use it everyday.




#1 Rated System

EMAIL 2.3 MILLION TARGETED PROSPECTS
PER DAY WITH 1 CLICK!

One of the most efficient traffic producers online today.
Their lists are tightly managed and updated daily.
We highly recommend this service with no hesitation.


Company: Blast4Traffic.com
Website: Blast4Traffic.com
Rating:
♦ Lifetime Membership ♦ No Monthly Fees ♦ No Spam Complaints

more info »




I'm still working on redeveloping my Global Domains International site making the most of having no limit on pages other than on the MB usage such pages create. I'm thinking I will generate a number of pages each one devoted to a clickbank product and lift my affiliate income and making the most out of being a GDI member. To all my downline members, now is the time to get out and advertise GDI and grow your downline.

No comments: