Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Other Ways to promote GDI

I welcome my new GDI members this month and among that downline growth I particularly welcome my son Daniel who has joined up under me. I hope to teach my son business principles, internet marketing skills and much more. He is excited and I hope he has even more success than me. If you want to join under Daniel click this link -http://www.website.ws/earngdimoney.

If you are searching for a place for free leads opseekers are currently running a two for one special - DOUBLE the leads for the same low price.







1 comment:

artagnan1978 said...

GDI is indeed a great program and it is great that you signed up your son too.

With this method, you will actually get paid another level up for basically the same thing. You are getting paid on 5 levels for your referrals, plus your son's referrals that is commissions 6 level deep!

Congratulations for it!