Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Exciting Developments at Global Domains International




I'm Excited!

I've just finished updating my website with the latest 4.0 sitebuilder wizard. What a joy to use and so easy to create a really professional looking site. Global domains international has stepped up to the plate on this one. They have introduce a huge number of new templates, most with inbuilt animation, etc. These new templates open the world to anyone to get their own website on the internet without having to be an design or scripting whiz. I'm about to build one on dogs for our pedigree Golden Retrievers. If you haven't joined Global Domains International and want your own website - now is a great time to use 4.0 sitebuilder.


Visit getfinancialfreedom4u to see my latest update of my website.

Also I've added another country to my growing downline with new members from Singapore - welcome to those from the Island City.

If you want to learn more - watch the short movie

No comments: